Summer holiday full of sport & fun in Salzburgerland
Whether you fancy a dip after a lovely hike in the mountains, a motorbike tour or simply a day relaxing with the whole family – the Salzburger Sportwelt offers swimming fun to suit all tastes. The following swimming possibilities are on offer:
- Therme Amadé Spa Altenmarkt
- Alpine Outdoor Pool in Radstadt
- Forest Pool in St. Johann-Alpendorf
- Adventure Pool Wasserwelt Amadé Wagrain
- Filzmoos Swimming Pool
- Bathing Lake in Flachauwinkl
- Bathing Lake in Reitdorf
- Adventure Bathing Lake in Eben
- Bathing Lake Schlosshof
Head for the heights while climbing! The first steps on the steep rockface are a real experience. The Salzburger Sportwelt offers numerous well-secured routes for climbing for climbers of all abilities. The fabulous views from the top are not even the best part. The Salzburger Sportwelt in Austria makes an ideal base for beginner and intermediate pleasure climbers. Those wanting to have a taster, can have a go on one of the high ropes courses. Experienced climbers dare to test their skills on one of the many climbing trails. The only limits in the Salzburg mountains are your own ability. Be warned - this sport can become addictive.
Start young... smaller guests can learn to climb on climbing rocks in the Hofalm. Wagrain boasts the largest and most diverse indoor climbing centre in Salzburg, where beginners can find try out climbing. Taster courses offer and insight into the basics or sport climbing.
Almlust Aktiv, Tel: 06457/31959
Baumseilgarten & Flying Fox, Tel: 0664/88468298
Wald Hochseilpark, Tel: 06217/29029
Get to know your chosen holiday resort in Salzburger Land better and explore the countryside whilst nordic walking, key steps to more well-being and balance.
The holiday resorts of Flachau, Wagrain-Kleinarl, St. Johann, Radstadt, Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, Eben and Filzmoos offer special nordic walking courses with an extensive programme for beginners, intermediates and experts. A number of marked walking trails in the valley and on the mountain lead you through the fascinating countryside in Salzburger Land.
|Flachau||Almlust Aktiv, Tel: 06457/31959|
Mountain Sport & Fun, Tel: 0664/50 950 20
|St. Johann||Pleasure Elements, Tel: 06450/5006571|
|Radstadt||Dachstein Tauern Adventure, Tel: 0676/6370970|
Catch your tennis racquet and go to a tennis court of your choice. No matter whether indoor tennis places, sandy places, hard places or artificial lawn tennis courts – the Salzburger Sportwelt offers something for every tennis player.
Whether you plan your tennis vacation for a long time or spontaneously plan a match as a change during your Hiking holidays in the Salzburger Sportwelt - you can always count on the best conditions.
Indoor tennis places in the Salzburger Sportwelt
- Sporthotel Alpina (St. Johann)
- Allround Tennis Centre Wagrain (Wagrain-Kleinarl) Tel.: +43 6413 8268
- Indoor tennis place Flachau (Flachau)
- Indoor tennis place hotel Weissenhof (Radstadt) Tel.: +43 6452 7001
Sandy- and hard places in the Salzburger Sportwelt
- Tennis court Harmls Aparthotel (Flachau)
- Tennis court Schlosshotel Lacknerhof (Flachau)
- Tennis court Ransburgerhof (Flachau)
- Sportsarena Flachau (Flachau)
- Tennis court Wagrain (Wagrain) T +43 664 4418324
- Tennis court Kleinarl Tel.: + 43 680 2348315 (Wagrain-Kleinarl)
- Alpenland Sporthotel (St. Johann)
- Sports center Radstadt Tel.: 06452 30044 (Radstadt)
- Tennis court Altenmarkt Tel.: +43 (0) 664 9250604 (Altenmarkt-Zauchensee)
- Family hotel Filzmooserhof Tel.: 06453/8232 (Filzmoos)
- Sportzentrum Eben (Eben/Pongau)
Kleinarl offers 2 fishing waters for passionate anglers: in the village and on the mountain.
You can fish for char and stream trout from the gushing mountain streams. The Wagrainer Ache is full of mountain trout and grayling and at the Reitlehenalm in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee you can fish for trout from the pond with bait, fly and spoon lure from the end of May until the beginning of October.
Fly fishing demands a special technique and lots of concentration. With some skill you catch lake trout, char, stream trout and rainbow trout in the Zauchensee lake and Zauchbach stream on your summer holiday in the Salzburger Sportwelt.