Family holiday in Austria - summer break in Salzburger Sportwelt
The Salzburger Sportwelt makes it possible: Holiday fun for the whole family and not a moment's boredom in sight. The 7 resorts offer activities for young and old. Our younger guests can enjoy lots of adventures on a family holiday in Salzburg. There are 3 adventure mountains for children and parents, making hiking fun and exciting for children too - enjoy the alpine landscape from a different perspective.
Head up high in Wagrain - in the Nature and Mountain Adventure World "Wagraini’s Grafenberg“ you'll find a paradise for chidren at an altitude of 1,700 m. Over 30 adventure stations ensure a fun day out. From the Grafenberg on a raft, over the rope bridge to the "the busy bee" themed trail, down the slide into the low ropes course and back via the Kinderalm. Most of the paths are suitable for pushchairs. More infos here: www.wagraini.info
On the Geisterberg "Ghost Mountain" in St Johann everything revolves around exploring and playing. Head up the mountain on the Alpendorf cable car and take the Ghost Train into the Adventure World of water fire, earth and air ghosts. High swings, a climbing dragon, birds' nests, the water world and a fairy playground make the Gernkogel a real family attraction. More infos here: www.geisterberg.at
With the Gamskogelbahn rock jiffy to the mountain station and Gamskogelhütte together with your offspring. Just a few minutes walk away now from the adventure playground with exciting interactive stations that are dedicated to "World Cup of the animals." See for yourself by playing and trying out the grandiose achievements of the wild animals that live in the Alps. Toddlers, school children and adults are guaranteed here amazed and learn many new things.More infos here: www.zauchensee.at
The Salzburger Sportwelt is a real hiking paradise for all those who love a genuine alpine atmosphere. The charming holiday resorts of Flachau, Wagrain-Kleinarl, St.Johann, Radstadt, Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, Eben and Filzmoos are ideal starting points for a wealth of beautiful hikes. From gentle walks for families with children to demanding tours for experienced mountaineers. Those looking for something different can hike along one of the exciting themend hikes. You can of course also use summer lifts on hikie in the Salzburger Sportwelt. The summer lifts in Salzburger Land are very popular and make hiking on your family holiday in Salzburg much more fun. The lifts transport you safely and quickly up to the mountains in the heart of the Salzburg.
The following pools and lakes offer cooling dips and swimming fun in the Salzburger Sportwelt:
The 7 holiday resorts in the Salzburger Sportwelt offer you and your family a holiday programme all year round, which just can't be beat for range and diversity.
- Bärtl's Kids' Club in Filzmoos with arts & crafts, archery, fun games, cooking, climbing, hiking, treasure hunt, horse-drawn carriage ride etc.
- Magic Mountains in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee: Mountain bike tours, climbing, archery, football camp, aerobics and more
- Children's Adventure Playground in St.Johann: children's train, giant slide, carousel, pets' corner, kids' boats, crazy golf, giant jumping mat and lots, lots more
- Geisterberg on the Gernkogel: Ghost adventure for the whole family
- Adventure Land in Kleinarl: Child care for guests of member properties in Kleinarl
- Kids' Day on the Grafenberg every Wednesday: tug-of-war, sack race, egg painting and more
- Wagraini’s Grafenberg: Bee nature trail, rope bridge, wooden raft, Grafensee Lake, climbing and swing areas, steep slike, ropes course etc.
- Family Village in Wagrain: Child care for guests of member properties in Wagrain
- Flori's Adventure Trail in Flachau
- Adventure Playground at the Gamskogelhütte: Adventure for the whole family in Zauchensee
- Family hiking tour at the Gnadenalm: entertaining hiking pleasure for the whole family (with gaming and theme stations)
Book accommodation for your family holiday in Salzburg today. Here you'll find an enquiry form for your favourite holiday resort in Austria. You can also book your chosen family accommodation online. If you're interested in a family ski holiday in Austria we've also got something to suit your requirements.