Salzburger Sportwelt Card - more from your holiday
With the free Salzburger Sportwelt Card you can make the most of the leisure activities full of fun and culture for all ages - on production of your card you receive a number of discounts and reductions on admission prices to the best attractions in the region. Your Salzburger Sportwelt Card is issued free of charge by all accomodation properties in our region – just ask when you check in.
You are planning a hike or bike tour and are still in search of the best transport facilities? Then leave your car and change to the Sportweltbus. Use our Sportweltbus for only 1 EUR each way with a valid Salzburger Sportweltcard of the places: Flachau, Wagrain-Kleinarl, Radstadt, Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, Filzmoos and Eben. There card is valid from 01. May till 31. October 2019.
Hiking bus Salzburger Sportwelt:
- Flachau - Reitdorf - Wagrain
- Radstadt - Altenmarkt - Reitdorf - Flachau - Flachauwinkl
- St.Johann - Wagrain - Kleinarl - Jägersee
- Teilstrecke: Zauchensee - Altenmarkt (-Radstadt)
- Zauchensee - Altenmarkt - Reitdorf - Flachau - Flachauwinkl
to the sportweltbus route planner >>